Kelly Osbourne gives up healthy eating


Filed under ,

Kelly Osbourne

Kelly Osbourne "gave up being healthy" on a recent trip to London.

The former 'Dancing With The Stars' finalist - who has sported a slim figure since training began for last year's show a year ago - said she couldn't resist a few traditional English greasy goodies when she made asurprise visit to the country's capital to surprise her fiance, Luke Worrall, recently.

She wrote in Closer magazine: "I made sure I went to my favorite place in London for a sausage sandwich, I had a proper high tea at The Dorchester, and I visited my favorite restaurant chain ever - Wagamama."

Kelly, 25, added she doesn't care if she put on weight during the trip as she is comfortable with her figure whatever size she is.

She added: "I haven't bothered weighing myself so I've no idea if I've put on weight, but I really don't care.

"I'll never be one of those girls who obsesses about their figure, that must be such a boring way to live."

Kelly recently told how she couldn't resist surprising model Luke with her trip, because she missed him so much.

She explained: "I hadn't seen him for six weeks because he's been working in the UK and I've been working in Los Angeles.

"His agent told him to go to a hotel for a modeling job, but when he got there I opened the door - he was shocked!"

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply