Hot Miranda Kerr's A Lady In Red


Filed under ,

Miranda Kerr's A Lady In Red 
 
Is it possible for Miranda Kerr to ever have an off day? Perhaps those are the days she stays inside and avoids the paparazzi...it's my theory and I'm standing by it. Anywho, Miranda looked gorgeous in a little red hot number last week.

All I know is if it's reported that Orlando Bloom has been cheating on her (since that's the new trend in Hollywood), I might go insane...but then again I wouldn't be surprised. Apparently guys can date gorgeous women and cheat on them with stripper trash.
 
Miranda Kerr's A Lady In Red
Miranda Kerr's A Lady In Red
 

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply