Boost Your Confidence With Women & More


Filed under ,

Boost Your Confidence

 
You are the man. I have been using your Cocky & Funny method on girls I already know, and I see the difference in the way they act toward me -- they seem to definitely be more interested. My dilemma is that I run out of Cocky comments and little jokes. For example, I went to the coffee shop yesterday with one of my buddies and there were two cute girls in front of us who smiled at us when we where in line. I looked back and smiled, but I had no idea what to say to them or what to make fun of, and they got what they wanted and left. I simply had no idea what funny comment to make.

These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments

Leave a Reply